Shenandoah Ridge Overview
Shenandoah Ridge is a new-home community with a strong focus on harmonically siting single-family homes within the picturesque rural setting. Rather than mass-grading lots to make the terrain work for the homes, lots and homes at Shenandoah Ridge were designed to match site conditions. The result is a stunning community rarely matched within the California foothills.
- Located in Plymouth, Amador County, CA—in the middle of gorgeous wine country
- Lots of mature oak trees and georgeous rock formations
- Many lots with views of Shenandoah Valley, its vineyards and the Sierra Nevada beyond
- Avoidance of mass lot grading and preservation of existing terrain
- Wide variety of architectural styles—no cookie-cutting here!
- 147 acres
- 137 lots/homes total
- Larger lot sizes—average of approximately 0.7 acre
- Approximately 32 acres of open space—maintained to reduce fire hazards
- 2 miles of trails—weaving through the open space
In addition to the paths separated from but along the roadways, Shenandoah Ridge includes approximately 2 miles of trails that weave through the interconnected open spaces. The trails range from non-surfaced natural trails to trails surfaced with decomposed granite and hard-surface trails surfaced with pavement.
Natural open spaces provide not only important environmental functions but add aesthetic appeal, a public amenity, and contribute recreational opportunities through the meandering trails. At Shenandoah Ridge approximately 32 acres remain undeveloped as natural open space. These open spaces include important biological sites.
Visit the website of our Zinfandel community in Plymouth to learn more about the communities and the area.